Kriega Backpack R30
Innovative QUADLOC harness: Once set - just click in and out. Harness angled away from the underarms for total freedom of movement and no shoulder pull. Optimum fit with size adjustable shoulder harness.
100% waterproof main body with 6-point pack compression.
2 x zipped outer pockets(water-resistant).
- Size: 490(H) x 300(W) x 210(D)mm.
- 30-litre capacity.
- Unique QUADLOC harness.
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles (patent protected).
- 100% waterproof main body.
- 2 x zipped outer pockets (water-resistant).
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypacks.
- Optional harness pocket (Kubepocket).
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric.
- Internal taped-seamed liner.
- YKK water-resistant zips.
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
- 1000D Cordura on base and harness.
- 420D nylon rip-stop: lightweight, yet extremely strong.
- 10-year guarantee.
The pack is supplied pre-adjusted to level-2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders. Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
Step 1: Firstly push the harness strap back into the pack to release the harness-web tension.
Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web - equal both sides.
Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack to tension harness-web.
Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord. Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be a close fit, but not too tight.